Call for Submissions
Issue 7 of Panoply, now through Sunday, July 23.
Some key submissions criteria:
- Unpublished pieces only.
- Simultaneous submissions are ok, but please notify us ASAP if a piece is withdrawn.
- Poetry or short prose (<=500 words for prose – We’ve had to decline some prose pieces that were above our word count limit. Please comply.)
- We read 100% blind. Do not put your name or other identifying information on the pieces. Use Submittable’s Bio/Notes box for your personal bio of <=60 words.
- Maximum of 3 pieces per submission.
- Please submit ONE attachment, preferably in MS WORD, with each piece beginning on a new page.
- Please submit in 12 pt font, preferably something popular such as Times New Roman, Calibri, or Arial.
- We prefer single-spaced formats, except when alternate spacing is a deliberate part of the layout.
- Our software limits our ability to indent and create horizontal space across a line of text. We’ll do our best to preserve original formats, but keep in mind our limitations.
- Hard copy will not be accepted and will be destroyed.
- Issue 7 is unthemed.
- We tend to respond to most pieces after the window has closed. So, please be patient as you await our reply.
To submit, please visit: Panoply’s Submittable Page.