Stories That Need To Be Told
TULIPTREE REVIEW is a quarterly print literary journal accepting submissions of fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. There is no reading fee and authors whose works are accepted will receive free subscriptions. For guidelines and contact information, visit www.tuliptreepub.com.
No Reading Fee
You can submit your work at any time for free if you would like to be considered for publication in the TulipTree Review.
How It Works
General submissions are not eligible for cash prizes. If your work is selected for publication in TulipTree Review, you will receive a one-year subscription toTulipTree Review.
How to Format Your Submission
- Entries should be in Microsoft Word-compatible or PDF format and sent as an attachment to an email (not in the body of the email).
- Fiction and nonfiction entries should be double-spaced.
- Poetry format is open; for general submissions please put all of the poems in one document.
INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
In the body of your email…
- Include your name, mailing address, and title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting.
- Include a bio that will appear with your work if it’s published.
- Also, because we are usually accepting submissions for various anthologies as well as the journal, please indicate in the subject or body that your submission is for TulipTree Review.
On your submission…
- Include your name, mailing address, email address, and title of the work on the first page.
There are no word limits (min. or max.) for general submissions.
By submitting your work, you are stating and agreeing that (1) the work is your own original work, (2) no one else owns the rights to publish said work, and (3) you are granting TulipTree Publishing, LLC (TulipTree) the right to publish said work, unless you withdraw your work prior to TulipTree’s decision to publish.
TulipTree does not retain rights to your work after we publish it. If it is published again we ask only for an acknowledgment in the new publication (e.g., “previously published in TulipTree Review,” etc.).
How to Submit
Email general submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.